- We ship many kits from the US so they arrive to you QUICKLY! (You can also add EXPRESS shipping to any item for faster transit.)
- You don't have to worry about waiting weeks to get any missing drills - if your kit is short (we're human!) then we'll ship replacements free in about a week.
- Stellar customer service via email and Facebook group.
- All kits are properly licensed from images we have permission to use as diamond paintings.
How long does my order take to arrive?
- All paintings in our US warehouse (Boise, ID) ship within 2 business days and arrive to you in about 3-7 days after your order is placed. Other paintings ship directly from our private overseas printing facilities and arrive in about 3-4 weeks. Follow our Shipping page for updates due to holidays, sales, etc.
How do I track my order?
- As soon as we have tracking information for your order, it is uploaded to your account and will be emailed and/or texted to you depending on the settings you choose at checkout. We use USPS for ALL our items so check your mailbox! Please note that often tracking will not update for a few days after the item has been shipped. The tracking for items shipped from our overseas printing facility will not update until it arrives in the US.
Are the diamond paintings full coverage?
- YES! The majority of our paintings are FULL canvas coverage so the entire area will be covered with diamonds. We do have a few special shaped diamond kits that will be partial coverage but it is clearly noted in the description and also shown in the photos of the painting.
How do I complete my diamond painting kit?
- Diamond painting is EASY and FUN once you get the hang of it! Just relax and enjoy your new hobby. Here's an English video and written tutorial. If you need more help, join our free Diamond Painting FB group and ask other DPer in there.
How do I frame my painting after it's complete?
- Great question! There are many inexpensive ways to do this besides buying a pricey custom frame! Feel free to ask in our group or search the group for others who have already had this question answered. I'm currently working on a framing video and I'll update it here when it's complete.
Can I get my own photo made into a diamond painting?
- Absolutely! We love making custom paintings from your photos, artwork, family portraits, or anything else you can think of! Check out our custom painting options here. Once you purchase and upload your photo on the site, we will start working to get your painting made perfectly for you.
I'm a little short on some diamonds what should I do?
- If you purchased from us and we made an error in weighing your drills, please email us with the list of DMC#s for each color needed, the amount, and your mailing address. We'll send them free.
- If you purchased from another company but need replacement drills sent quickly from the US, you can purchase them here: https://shimmerstitch.com/collections/square-diamond-drills
Have other questions not answered here?
Email us: email@example.com if you have a question about your order or if you have questions about the craft, join our free Diamond Painting FB group and ask other crafters in there.